Friday, November 23, 2012

Logic

you said that in your equation, 1 plus 1 equaled 2. but that 1 changed to 2 or 3 long time back. you ride on logic when your basic assumption, your basic premise is false. you said that both of us were attracted towards each other and always had sex (or in your words made love) every time we met. hence, it had to be true this time as well. this tautology is false.

my actions are not complicit in or with the thoughts running in your head. my sharing the same couch as the one you are sitting on does not mean that i m biding time till you prop up the decade old statement, "come closer, i want to kiss you". i m not uptight. its my body language telling you that you are crossing my comfort level. your proximity is making me uncomfortable.  i m not your whore who you summon according to your whims.

and for the record, i loathe the statement, " i want to make love to you". what are you expecting here, rose buds to start blooming? you marvel at your logic but your logic only takes into account constants. it ignores the variables. my refusing to "make love" to you does not mean that i m doing that because I am seeing someone. it simply means that i m sick and too tired of doing it. of being thought that this is the only thing that i m really capable of doing.

and any time that i might have been on call  with you or texted you,  its not a booty call. while its true that a reason and rationale is what i really strive for. but sometimes and may be too many times its this limited logic of yours that really strips me off my sanity. and, i m not a schizophrenic. my logic might not be as sublime as yours but i don't make believe things.

No comments: